Can't believe it's time for the first Currently of 2015!!
Looking for another fun way to connect to other teacher bloggers?
Head on over to IG to link up with us for #foursquarefridays! It's so easy!!
1. Pick 4 pictures that show your week
2. Make a collage with them (we use A Beautiful Mind app)
3. Tell about your week in a few short sentences
4. Tag us with #foursquarefridays so we can see!
Here's our #foursquarefridays for this week:
1. Tamra's almost done unpacking (always the worst part of traveling!)
2. Sarah headed to school (it was a workday) to get her classroom "kiddo ready!"
3. We are starting Rainbow Math after break:
Rainbow Math is the system we use to encourage our students to learn their math facts! Each kiddo starts with red facts (+1) on a ring. Once they pass the red facts, they get the orange facts (+2)…and so on! We even do subtraction facts once we finish addition! Our kiddos LOVE Rainbow Math (and so do the parents)! Check it out in our TpT store! Both bundles of Rainbow Math (the addition and subtraction bundle and the multiplication and division bundle) will be HALF OFF through Sunday.
Click HERE for a really detailed blog post about Rainbow Math!!
4. If you need a fun and quick activity for your kiddos when you return after break, grab this freebie from our post earlier this week!
Make sure to join us for #foursquarefridays!